Privacy and Security / How Shephard Ashmore Keeps You Safe
- We provide bank-level security utilizing 128-bit SSL encryption and 24/7 physical security.
- We don’t need your name or any personally identifiable info to create an account.
- We notify you of possible fraudulent transactions on all accounts.
- We don't store personal financial information on our webservers.
- All our employees are trained and licensed insurance agents.
- All our employees pass criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
Privacy & Security Policy
At Shephard Ashmore (Vancouver) Insurance Inc. (SAV), our most important asset is our relationship with you.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of any personal information about our clients. This Privacy & Security Policy explains how we protect personal information provided through this and subsiduary websites can collectivly be called (the “Site”) and how we use that information in connection with our service offered through the Site (the “Service”). “Personal information” for purposes of this Policy means information that identifies you, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number or email address.
SAV stresses its privacy and security standards to guard against identity theft and provide security for your personal information. We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges.